Its Sunday 2 in the morning.
So, I went to the hospital today. Just come back from the HTAA a few hours ago actually.
To be honest, I am speechless.
Why? Because today, I visit the O & G ward. Obstetric – the branch of medicine that deals with the pregnancy, labour and after labor (around 3 weeks I think). Gynacology – the branch of medicine the deals with the disease of female’s reproductive tract or issit urogenital tract? I seriously need to check back my book. Bah!
One of my friends, she get to see like 5 delivery (sambut baby), but me?
I went to the labor room, but the mother is the first timer so, she has been ‘pushing’ for like 3 hours before I came to see her. Sakit giler! Darling, the mother is pushing like mad, fighting for her and your life… This is what the senior said about the ward being an eye opener for people like us. Be grateful to your mom. Please.
No, I didn’t actually get to ‘see’ her or the baby. I expect it’s going to be long night for that mother. She’s still pushing by the time I leave the room.
I admit it, I am afraid.
Sori, havetogo to sleep… I promise that I’ll try to update sooner.
1 comment:
Salam...
Ooh, are you doing your practical thingy or what?
Did you get to help deliver any babies?
Sounds so...real. I mean, yeah. YOU'RE A DOCTOR! Well, not yet, but you know what I mean.
:)
Post a Comment