Who is this beloved person that we’ve never even met but love us so much?
Who is this beloved person that cried so hard for us, for humankind?
... we’ve never even met.
Who is this beloved person that care for all of humankind?
Who is this beloved person that missed us so much?
...and why did I miss him?
Who is this beloved person that never stops forgetting about us?
Who is this beloved person that wishes us nothing but goodness?
...we’ve never even met.
Who is this beloved person that whispers our name even when he’s in pain, dying?
Who is this beloved person that is willing to take our pain, when he himself is in a
very much pain?
...and why did I miss him?
Who is this beloved person, God?
Please, let us know him. Let us see him. Let him be proud of us and to smile at us
when he sees us, please.
There are many times that I wish... that our Beloved Rasulullah is here.
Oh God, peace be upon our beloved Rasulullah.
No comments:
Post a Comment